This course focuses on reaching your leadership potential by assessing personal leadership styles and strengthening them through effective communication. You will understand how subtleties in communication and relationship management may have a huge impact on how an organization is run, defined and perceived. The course will also address how to build and maintain relationships that enable change, creativity and trust, as well as relationships that enrich diversity, embody paradox, embrace complexity and temper accountability with care.
The purpose of this training is to provide you with a framework of the concepts and theories of change management and tips/tools on how you can lead a successful and rewarding organizational change initiative. The guide focuses on two streams; the “process” or change model, and the “transition” or emotional impact when embarking on a change effort.
- Awareness of the need for change management
- Improving decision making skills
- Improving communication skills
- Knowledge on how to manage change
- Iimplementing the required skills and behaviors to achieve change
- Reinforcement to sustain change management
- Case studies
Some error has occured.